The Update Virtual Account API lets you:
- Create additional VPA handles for an account.
- Update the list of whitelisted remitters linked to an account.
- Update the email address linked to a virtual account.
To create additional VPA handles, pass
true against the
create_vpa parameter in the request body.
When you do this, we autogenerate additional VPA for the account.
- You can create a maximum of 3 additional VPA handles for an account.
- You cannot deactivate individual VPA handles. To deactivate a VPA handle, deactivate the account. This deactivates all VPA handles linked to the account.
To update the list of whitelisted remitters linked to an account, pass the accounts you want to whitelist against the
Whitelisted Remitters Overwritten
The Update Account API overwrites the existing whitelisted remitter information.
If you pass whitelisted remitters in the Update Account API, the existing list of whitelisted remitters is deleted and the new information sent in the Update Account API is added.
To update the email address linked to an account, pass the new email address against the